Wednesday, June 9, 2010

EARLY BIRD

I wish I could say this was something like an Early Bird Special but it is not. What I am referring to is my bedtime.

Sunday – 7:30pm

Monday – 8:30pm

Tuesday – 8:45pm (feel asleep sitting up in a chair at 8pm)

Wish that I could say that I was so tired from all of the workouts but I have not changed enough to say that. Last night my 16 year old asked to hang out with us and eat so we dropped everything (that is what moms do) and went out for Mexican. Need I say more? I felt as if I was in a food coma the rest of the night!!

Tonight I have my first practice open water swim of the season. Really looking forward to it!! Our local Tri club host the swim and provides kayaks along the water to keep things extra safe. Will post details tomorrow.

Robin

7 comments:

Tri-James said...

Nothing wrong with sleep. If you are tired you probably need it.

Dave said...

Sleep is good...but the real question..."Can you really get good Mexican Food in the Carolinas....REALLY?....Now in TEXAS...there is some goooood Mexican Food...;-)

Marlene said...

When the body wants sleep, it's best to give the body sleep!

Mmm, Mexican!

Hope the swim goes well.

Wes said...

We went out and ate a burger at Fuddrucker's last night. I ate onion rings (off of Dee Dee's plate), and I thought I was going to die...

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of my good old days when I went to bed so early, too. Definitively an indicator you've been working out really hard. I'm quiet, but I'm still following your steps. Hope all is well:-)

teacherwoman said...

Yeah, there's definitely nothing wrong with sleep. No point in fighting it! LOL. My BF gives me a hard time for my early bed-time!

Stuart said...

Sleep is passive training!