· Made a huge batch of homemade steel cut oatmeal granola on Sunday. I am thinking that I have consumed a bit too much based on the amount of time I have spent in the bathroom. Just saying! LOL!
· Had my YMCA assessment this week. Since beginning this journey of training for IMKY I am down 9lbs. and also down 2.3% body fat.
· Snoozed my way through a run on Tuesday morning. I justified it by saying it was only 30 minutes long. Stupid reasoning I know.
· While watching the steady, cold rain from my garage I crushed a trainer session last night. At the beginning of the session my head was just not into the ride but as time went on I began to really focus and plug into it nailing the rpm's and prescribed hr-zones. My final bike fit on Monday did the trick in tweaking a few discomforts. It also helped having some rocking music playing.
· Brand new strength and core program set to begin this week. I blanked out and forgot to bring the workout list with me to the gym on Tuesday. It has an insane amount of core written into it compared to what I have been doing. My abs are really scared!
· Team Training Camp all weekend beginning on Friday night! Love time with the girls on this team. Just inspiring! Looks like we are going to have perfect weather for some road time.
Hope everyone has had a great week. Thank you for the comments each week. Always nice knowing other “crazies” are out there.