So I've been tagged. Six things most do not know about me:
1. I am a germ freak. When I travel I often place towels on the bathroom floor to step on. On my most recent hotel stay I even brought my own quilt and wrapped myself up like a mummy. Touching handles in restroom is always out of the question!!
2. I secretly eat chocolate throughout the week and then preach to my husband about having better control over eating habits.
3. I do not care for overhead lighting or direct air. Why would anyone want a light beaming down on them?
4. I pretend to be asleep so that I don’t have to take the dog out during the night when she wakes me up.
5. When the Runner’s World issue arrives I always read the last page for the Spotlight Runner and then put it away for a week. It seems like it takes forever between issues.
6. Although to some I may seem like I have things together I often get out of bed at the last minute, leave for work with no time to spare and rush to just keep up during the day. Being organized is just an illusion. Sorry to disappoint you.
Here is my tag: Scott ; Bob; Michelle.