Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Training Camp Road Trip

Moving along in training…..



This head cold sucks but I still managed to get my scheduled massage in yesterday. PRIORITIES PEOPLE! Thank goodness my snot rag did not gross out my guy too bad. Legs are very happy with the needed love they received.



Coming up this weekend is the training camp I am attending in Louisville, KY with a teammate. A group leader in the IAMTRI network has organized training weekend(s) for the swim/bike/run on the race course. All fully supported for a small donation of $15. So it took me all of a second to RSVP and jump in the fun. Will be great to meet and talk with others doing the same Ironman.



Thank you ALL for the amazing comments, emails, twitter msg, and phone calls I have received from this past weekends race. Having a coach proved to be priceless as he wasted no time getting my head moving back in the forward direction. THANK VINCE!! I love this journey and I am taking it all in. All of the good and bad is what makes up one AWESOME adventure. It is what makes up LIFE. :)



Robin

7 comments:

Marlene said...

That sounds like such an awesome opportunity to put in some quality (supported!) practice on the race course. Have a great time!

Karen said...

What a great experience, I think I would have tossed my $15 at them before they cahnged their mind ;)

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I heard that camp is really good

I hope you get better soon

Wes said...

the path to Iron is a wonderful thing :-)

GET WELL!

Matthew Smith said...

I hope you feel better soon. Good luck with the training camp.

Unknown said...

I did those training camps last year and they are AWESOME! :) Enjoy...

Matty O said...

MAN THAT IS AWESOME! Great training fully supported for a donation. Classic.

Keep up the good work girl, I think you are going to do awesome!