Sometimes a post just needs to be random in thought….
· My swim dilemma (obsessing stage) has past for now. Thanks to all of you I feel I have a bit more time before I have to make a serious decision on what to do. Thankfully I do know how to swim and have a somewhat decent form from past years on a swim team growing up.
· I declared the day before Valentine’s Day as MAN DAY and gave Scott a surprise by taking the day off. After a movie, lunch, and a short afternoon nap the only thing we did not do was make it to the driving range to hit golf balls. Will fit that in this week.
· I had a serious overdose of sugar on Saturday. I completely caved once I saw that Scott had made me homemade Red Velvet cupcakes with heavenly mountains of frosting.
· I am teaching my youngest (15 year old) how to drive. The fact that I do not need to calm my nerves with a beer is a great sign. He is doing great!!
· Sunday Scott and I joined a group for a 30 mile ride. I think we have found the ONLY flat route here in Greenville. What a nice group of riders. Both of us felt like we could have gone forever.
· It has taken me weeks to figure out where my “wall” is on facebook. Funny but frustrating. My son has still not asked me to be his “friend”….lol!!
· I love the first day of the week. It always feels like a fresh start to a new week of workouts. Always excited to see what I can achieve or how I can change things up.
So with that it begins. What will my schedule hold for me this week? All I know is that after my sugar binge I will be staying far away from the scale this week. :)